Monday, 9 January 2017

Wing it!

Last evening, my boys (Izzy, 16 and Joey, 12), and I gathered at my mom and dad's to watch the Giants get anihalated by the Packers and enjoy some delicious food.  I attempted making wings on my own for the first time and was quite pleased with the result especially using a homemade BBQ sauce with the base being my previously canned cranberry jalapeño sauce.  I love finding new uses for it!



I also made a new to us hummus.....cilantro, jalapeño.  Very tasty with a great kick.

For those of you who might be wondering about my username....it is Regina backwards and a name my father affectionately called me growing up.

I look foward to getting to know you all better through this avenue.

Gina (Mark's sis)

2 comments:

  1. Love your use of cranberry in the sauce - what an original idea! And it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete