Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Not Quite Fair?



 So, because I spent plenty of time figuring out how to change the blog from French to English, then more time finding an adequate background...I get to post the first two blogs!

Please jump in. :)

Having picked up a bronchial thing somewhere in the past 5 days, soup was good food tonight for me. Something Italian and spicy, with chickpeas and kale thrown in. Plus pommelo/avocado/mango salad and corn quesadillas. I'm not sure it's any particular theme, but it was complete, warm, and full of vitamins!

I had never noticed before how my sink looks like a face. With a curl.

I have noticed, though, how Silverstein turns into a tiger behind bars, or racing across the acres. Jailed with the roses!

********************

The crosswalk is just there because it's one of my favorite pictures from our old neighborhood.

It's currently 18 degrees here in Yorktown, at 8:27 p.m. How 'bout in your parts of the world??





No comments:

Post a Comment