I may just make more eggs tonight. Mark is still in California, Joshua will be at work, and our refrigerator contents have dwindled significantly over the past month. Or maybe I'll just bake a pie. Sour cream fruit pies have most of the basic food groups....
Friday, 27 January 2017
Those Eggs
Apparently Anne and I share a genetic dislike, which we discovered about 5 years ago, of scrambled eggs. And French toast, because of the eggs. The smell, the after-feeling. Ick.
But she discovered this way to make eggs that has developed a regular craving in us! The secret is adding fat. Butter, and sour cream. I don't know if the stirring technique does anything, but the fat definitely changes something. Leftover Fried String Beans and Eggplant in Garlic Sauce from our local Dumpling House went along, plus the final serving of a ginger-coconut veggie soup that I made a few nights back.
I may just make more eggs tonight. Mark is still in California, Joshua will be at work, and our refrigerator contents have dwindled significantly over the past month. Or maybe I'll just bake a pie. Sour cream fruit pies have most of the basic food groups....
I may just make more eggs tonight. Mark is still in California, Joshua will be at work, and our refrigerator contents have dwindled significantly over the past month. Or maybe I'll just bake a pie. Sour cream fruit pies have most of the basic food groups....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming home to help you eat that pie!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, if there is any pie left, you could bring a piece on Saturday! :)
ReplyDelete