So, every once in a while when we've eaten chips and dip for dinner and don't want to admit it, or pictures of oatmeal have already been posted 5 times, we do a "what's in your fridge" day.My refrigerator is no longer under my control! There is a frozen cheeseburger, a bottle of 7Up, and a Jello cup in plain view! But this is what is in it today, and I am so thankful to have had all my 5 children here over the break and to still have two...until tomorrow, when it becomes one.
The refrigerator was stuffed the whole time the kids were home, and it hasn't emptied yet. It will this week, with Mark heading back to Wisconsin today and Luke going to Tennessee tomorrow. The frozen cheeseburger won't be part of the week for me, I do know that!
I have no plans for cooking this week, as clearly there are leftovers, and I fly Thursday to Phoenix! Oatmeal it will be, for sure, with no photos of it.
5th child? Thaddeus? Mom? Me? One of the cats? Each of us in our turn?
ReplyDeleteI would stuff a pepper with the cheeseburger patty and cheese. All the flavor is there, just add a little sauce to keep it from drying. You could even crumble the bun over the top and add a little olive oil for some crunch. But, that's just me.
ReplyDeleteYour ice cream shelf looks a little forlorn!
ReplyDelete