Tuesday, 23 November 2021

travel blah

 So much food! I love food, but I'm tired of restaurants. Even good ones. I'd like to be in my own kitchen for a week. 

Squash is the word (that you heard, it's the word). And a pretty decent GF cauliflower pizza base.

I became a fan of bourbon last week. Probably whiskey in general also. I'm not a purist, though - some orange, some bitters, maybe some sweet black cherry; those Wisconsin and Kentucky settlers know how to do it. If it could be made without the alcohol, I'd appreciate it even more.

I overheard one of Dan's sons yesterday, watching photos of his Dad scroll by on a screen at the funeral home: "That's such an old person thing to do, a selfie with stuff to see behind them." It made me laugh.

Here's an old-person shot from Louisville.








No comments:

Post a Comment