Thursday, 11 November 2021

cleaning out the fridge

We are on our way out of town (from Wisconsin) tomorrow, so in the stage of "do we eat it or toss it?" 

Nothing worth taking photos of: the end of the spinach, one cauliflower pizza crust, one container of yogurt, a few cheese curds....

Mark goes to Louisville while I go to St Louis (which will involve Luke, Erin, and Kara), then we meet for a Tennessee adventure with Anne, then back to St Louis for Thanksgiving week with Luke, Erin, Joshua and Sophie.

I'm loving all the people!

I am not in charge of the Thanksgiving meal. (All I care about is the pie anyhow.) Also true for Christmas this year, for the first time. It's great having adult children.

The Midwest has had a couple loooong beautiful mellow weeks of autumn.

The fridge is not looking appetizing today. I hear takeout calling....


No comments:

Post a Comment