Wednesday, 30 May 2018

Definitions and Feats

We are both in Indiana at the moment, a rare thing this summer. Mark is doing his virtual appointments virtuously, and I am playing with photos before buckling down to bills.
Knuckling down?

We have a nice 84 degrees - nice after the 96 of Sunday. Ack.

Humidity is 58%, thunderstorms likely this afternoon.

Big swirlie headed our way!

We have a small bird, perhaps a nuthatch, that has built a nest inside a vertical pipe...can you see it on top of the laundry pole? (the pipe, not the bird)? It flies in and out all day. I have so far resisted sticking my face over it to peer in and possible frighten the little ones.



healthy breakfast?


yogurt, granola (best homemade!), lotsa berries, almond milk

and whipped cream

Mark's started with a piece of shortcake. Just sayin'.
I'm not sure it's really any different in fat/sugar content than granola!













No comments:

Post a Comment