Saturday, 26 August 2017
on the way to NYC
Sticking a couple of photos into this blog post because:
1. The bottom photo is some of the family in Nashville at a great breakfast restaurant.
2. The top photo is Zach, loading himself onto Patricia's Wisconsin bicycle to ride 8 miles one way with me to my favorite British-style pub in Sheboygan.
The men in these photos are joining me in NYC tomorrow through Tuesday to visit some potential colleges for Josh.
The top of Josh's food expectations are pizza slices and bagels.
One the way to the airport today, Patricia, Josh and I stopped off for some good BBQ in Indianapolis. I've never had chopped brisket before -- only sliced. I found I like the chopped texture even better. And, there was plenty of bite in the sauce. Still, I found myself liking the BBQ chicken thighs Patricia and I did on the grill the night before at home. That, and grilled pineapple and a home grown salad. Yum.
-mark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment